I receive a great many requests to review products. I am more than happy to look at any products that serve the tech ed community, that will help to integrate technology into the classroom and/or make the teacher’s job easier.
Here are some guidelines:
- I will not review a product which I don’t have experience using. I will not endorse it unless I like it.
- I don’t take paid advertising on my blog.
- I don’t accept unsolicited guest blogs from commercial enterprises. If you’re interested in offering a guest post or having me write one, please use the contact form below.
- I do write “blurbs” for books and/or products I like. Please use the contact form below.
- My recommendations are my personal recommendations – not the school’s.
Feel free to contact me about your tech ed product, book, app, website, or other. Here’s what to expect:
An honest analysis
Here’s what I ask of you:
A ‘fair’ donation to support the work of my blog (see Donate button on sidebar) that reflects time required to complete the review or achieve your goal.
Reviews can vary from:
- a quick overview for inclusion in one of my lists (Great Websites , Great Lesson Plans, or Great Apps)
- part of a short list of theme-related products (i.e., a ‘Friday Five’)
- highlighted in a subject-specific post
- spotlighted as its own post in one of my well-read newsletters.
Here are a few of the companies I work with:
- AIRR Math
- Cognitive Kids
- FSB Associates
- FSG Ltd–Timed Test Arcade
- Learning Resources
- Native Tongue
- Salmon Borre Group
- Savvy CyberKids
You can feel good about any money donated. We also use these monies to award grants to deserving schools. Please visit our Grants page for information on this program.
Questions? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you.
Request for Help:
I have received seed money from a wonderfully generous supporter (who wishes to remain anonymous) to start a program that will provide free tech classes to educators. These will be available to anyone across the world (though they are in English) be they teachers, homeschoolers, parents, or any other educator. What I need is another angel to provide funding for the ongoing costs. Please let me know if that person is you. Thanks for your consideration.