I get thousands of visitors a day–three-quarters of a million since I started. The most common reason why you-all drop by is for resources. I have lots of them–leson plans, tips and tricks–but one area I have little of is tech ed book reviews. I thought we could build a community library, right here on Ask a Tech Teacher!
I’m looking for:
- reviews of technology-in-education books or ebooks
- essays on tech ed topics
- White papers on tech ed topics
- Education pedagogy
Here are a few examples:
- Disrupting Class
- Endangered Minds: Why Children Don’t Think And What We Can Do About It
- My Evernote
- Savvy Cyberkids at Home
- Second Grade Technology–32 Lessons –by Structured Learning
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
These will be collected and offered as a resource to readers on my blog under Great Books.
If you’ve written a review and posted it on your blog, please send the link to me. I will provide a link back to your blog and we’ll develop a Book Group right here on Ask a Tech Teacher.
I look forward to hearing from you!