Posts Tagged ‘letters’
Tags: letters, literacy, websites
Tags: letters, websites
- Find the letter--three different levels so you can personalize this to student needs–easy, medium, hard
- Find the letter–how many letters can students find in 30 seconds?
- Bembo’s Zoo--letters that morph themselves into the animal name. Entrancing!
- Starfall Letters–lots of practice with the most age-appropriate games you can find on the internet
- Click the Square--click on squares to create letters. Each click plays music. This is mesmerizing. Have them write the letters, their name, whatever they want
To sign up for Weekend Websites delivered to your email, click Weekend Websites here and leave your email.
For 760 Websites organized by grade and subject, click here
Jacqui Murray has been teaching K-8 technology for 15 years. She is the editor of a K-6 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, creator of two technology training books for middle school and six ebooks on technology in education. She is the author of Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy. She is webmaster for six blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, Cisco guest blogger, a columnist for Examiner.com and TeacherHUB, Technology in Education featured blogger, IMS tech expert, and a bi-weekly contributor to TeachHUB and Write Anything. Currently, she’s editing a thriller that should be out to publishers next summer. Contact Jacqui at her writing office or her tech lab, Ask a Tech Teacher.