My first post on this topic is actually more difficult. I started with it because it is more useful for kids. They love making personal cards and they can excel at this quickly. It’s always a favorite in my class. We give birthday cards to other teachers, congrats cards to fellow students, and invites to watch our latest Tech Show.
Here’s a card/flier in Publisher that’s even simpler. It’ll take about fifteen minutes even for beginners.
- Open Publisher, Publications for Print. You’ll see cover pages displayed in the middle of the screen. Double click one with a layout you like.
- As before, adjust color and font schemes.
- Delete the existing picture (click once and push ‘delete’). Use clipart to insert one that fits your theme
- Click on the ‘Heading’ text and type your greeting. Don’t adjust font size–it does it for you as you type
- Click the subheading and add a note.
That’s it. You’re ready to share it!