This assessment is comprehensive, designed not to test students. but assess their knowledge as an aid to you in determining where to begin. Use it when you start a new class or to determine where are the holes in their learning.
All of these skills are covered in a multi-year once-a-week project-based program, such as described in other parts of this blog. Use the assessment either as an indicator of skill level or to follow-up on learning, after teaching the following projects:
- Publisher magazine: the American Revolution
- Publisher magazine: Indigenous Cultures
- Publisher magazine: California Missions
- Publisher trifold: Colonization
- Publisher trifold: History
- Publisher Basics II
- Publisher Basics I
Click on each page of lesson plan.