As a working technology teacher, I get hundreds of questions from parents about their home computers, how to do stuff, how to solve problems. Each Tuesday, I’ll share one of those with you. They’re always brief and always focused. Enjoy!
I’ve been sharing Tech Tips for 98 weeks–almost two years. Here are the keyboarding hints readers consider the most important:
- Tech Tip #18: Ten Best MS Word Tips–How Did You Survive Without Them
- Tech Tip #1: the Insert Key
- Tech Tip #19: How to Activate a Link in Word
- Tech Tip #12: Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Tech Tip #2: The PrintScreen Key
- Tech Tip #6: The (Horrid Annoying) Drawing Canvas
- Tech Tip #67: How to Add Accents and more
- Tech Tip #57: How to Create a Chart Really Fast
- Tech Tip #24: How to Open A New Word Doc Without the Program
- Tech Tip #73: Alt+??? Brings up which Menu Command?
Do you agree?
Questions you want answered? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Tech Tips delivered to your email, click here.
Jacqui Murray is the editor of a technology curriculum for K-fifth grade and author of two technology training books for middle school. She wrote Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy midshipman. She is webmaster for five blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, a tech columnist for Examiner.com, Editorial Review Board member for ISTE’s Journal for Computing Teachers, IMS tech expert, and a weekly contributor to Write Anything. Currently, she’s seeking representation for a techno-thriller Any suggestions? Contact Jacqui at her writing office, WordDreams, or her tech lab, Ask a Tech Teacher.