What’s This Blog About?
I have lesson plans, tech tips, great websites to integrate technology into your curriculum, the most popular apps you'll find useful with your iPads, and current trends in tech ed. I'll answer your questions about how to teach tech, what to teach when, where the best virtual sites are. Need more--let's chat about issues of importance in tech ed.
- 20 Great Research Websites for Kids
- What I Wish I'd Known Before Starting WPP Online
- How to Teach Internet Safety in K-6
- Four Online Sites to Teach Mouse Skills
- How to Teach Geography with Google Earth--Part I
- A Virtual Tour of America--Via Biplane
- How to Teach Email to Kids
- 10 Easter Sites For Your Students
- How Fast Should Kids Type
- 16 Great Virtual Field Trips
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Teacher-authors? Check out my writer blog: WordDreams...
Any cookies on my website are used to ensure normal website functions (for instance, Youtube videos won’t work without their own identifiers). These cookies cannot be switched off because the website wouldn’t work properly anymore. However, these identifiers do not store any personal data.
When you leave a comment, WordPress stores your gravatar name, IP Address, comment, and email address. Therefore, leaving a comment is considered a clear affirmative, specific, and unambiguous action as defined by the GDPR giving me consent to store this information, and permission to contact you in the future by email.
Your personal information will not be sold or shared with any third parties under any circumstances. Your information shall be retained until you unsubscribe or ask me to remove your data. If you feel your data has been misused, you have a right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). If you do not consent to the above, please don’t leave a comment.