- 360 Panorama of the world
- 3D Toads and more–animals, skeletons, etc (some for fee)
- Google World of Wonders
- Pompeii—via Google Earth
- Sistine Chapel
- Virtual Body
- Virtual Capitol
- Virtual Cockroach
- Virtual Farm
- Virtual tour of America—via Biplane
- Virtual tours
- Virtual tour (with pictures) of a zoo
- Virtual tours
- Virtual tour–undersea
- Virtual Zoo
- The White House (go to the White House on Google Earth, then zoom in until you’ve exploded through the walls to the interiror. There, you’ll find a virtual tour of the White House.
What’s This Blog About?
I have lesson plans, tech tips, great websites to integrate technology into your curriculum, the most popular apps you'll find useful with your iPads, and current trends in tech ed. I'll answer your questions about how to teach tech, what to teach when, where the best virtual sites are. Need more--let's chat about issues of importance in tech ed.
Recent Posts: Ask a Tech Teacher
- 20 Great Research Websites for Kids
- Website Review: ProdigyGame.com
- How Fast Should Kids Type
- Tech Tip #9: Hide Your Screen Quickly
- #103: Know Your Computer Hardware
- 18 Online Keyboard Sites for Kids
- 20 Websites to Learn Everything About Landforms
- 31 Human Body Websites for 2nd-5th Grade
- How to Teach Internet Safety in K-6
- 20+ Common Computer Problems and Solutions (a Third Grader Can Do)
4 Teacher-authors: WordDreams...
When you leave a comment, WordPress stores your gravatar name, IP Address, comment, and email address. Therefore, leaving a comment is considered a clear affirmative, specific, and unambiguous action as defined by the GDPR giving me consent to store this information, and permission to contact you in the future by email.
Your personal information will not be sold or shared with any third parties under any circumstances. Your information shall be retained until you unsubscribe or ask me to remove your data. If you feel your data has been misused, you have a right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). If you do not consent to the above, please don’t leave a comment.