If you would like to syndicate my technology-in-education articles, the Dear Otto tech help column, or AATT in your school’s newsletter, your company’s website, contact me at:
Here’s a partial list of my most popular articles on tech ed pedagogy, student-centered learning, inquiry-driven education, and education in general:
- 10 things my blog taught me
- 107 favourite iPad apps for learning
- 13 ways Twitter improves education
- 20 techie problems every student can fix
- 32 Science Websites for Fifth Graders
- 41 Websites for Teachers to Integrate Tech into Your Classroom
- 89 online resources for teachers
- Are you as smart as a Year 6 in technology?
- ASCII Art for the Beginner
- Back to School–Tech Makes it Easy to Stay On Top of Everything
- Dear Otto: Is Keyboarding Not for Cool Students?
- Does Text Messaging Negatively Impact Student Academic Success?
- Evolve student communication with web-based tools
- How to integrate Web 2.0 tools into the classroom
- How to teach internet safety in primary schools
- Is Keyboarding in the Classroom Archaic?
- Organize Your Teaching With
- Should IT teachers be in the classroom or the computer lab?
- The elephantine impact of technology on education
- The Huge Impact of Technology on Education
- The secret to teaching tech to kids: delegate
- The truth about teaching in America
- Top 13 web 2.0 tools for teachers
- What’s a Digital Portfolio and Why Should You Use One
- What every parent should know about computers and the Internet
- What Should You Include on a Younger Child‘s Computer