Be sure to click the heading links for more websites!
What’s This Blog About?
I have lesson plans, tech tips, great websites to integrate technology into your curriculum, the most popular apps you'll find useful with your iPads, and current trends in tech ed. I'll answer your questions about how to teach tech, what to teach when, where the best virtual sites are. Need more--let's chat about issues of importance in tech ed.
Recent Posts: Ask a Tech Teacher
- 20 Great Research Websites for Kids
- How to Teach Internet Safety in K-6
- How to Evaluate Programs You've Never Used in Less Than Seven Minutes
- How to Teach Digital Citizenship in 1st Grade
- Digital Citizenship
- How to Teach Email to Kids
- 16 Online Sites to Teach Mouse Skills
- How to Teach Geography with Google Earth--Part I
- #103: Know Your Computer Hardware
- 14 Great Virtual Field Trips
4 Teacher-authors: WordDreams...
When you leave a comment, WordPress stores your gravatar name, IP Address, comment, and email address. Therefore, leaving a comment is considered a clear affirmative, specific, and unambiguous action as defined by the GDPR giving me consent to store this information, and permission to contact you in the future by email.
Your personal information will not be sold or shared with any third parties under any circumstances. Your information shall be retained until you unsubscribe or ask me to remove your data. If you feel your data has been misused, you have a right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). If you do not consent to the above, please don’t leave a comment.