- Bullied to Death--a true story of a teen who commit suicide over cyberbullying
- Calling my Childhood Bully–a video (7 min.)
- Cyberbully–90-minute movie
- Cyberbullying–You’re not Alone — Hector’s World
- Cyberbullying--geared for 5th grade and up; includes common questions students may ask and answers
- Cyberbullying—what is it
- Think Time: How Does Cyberbullying Affect You--a hard-hitting short video that hits all the important points of cyberbullying
- What is Cyberbullying? from Commonsense Media
What’s This Blog About?
I have lesson plans, tech tips, great websites to integrate technology into your curriculum, the most popular apps you'll find useful with your iPads, and current trends in tech ed. I'll answer your questions about how to teach tech, what to teach when, where the best virtual sites are. Need more--let's chat about issues of importance in tech ed.
Recent Posts: Ask a Tech Teacher
- 20 Great Research Websites for Kids
- 16 Online Sites to Teach Mouse Skills
- How to Teach Geography with Google Earth--Part I
- How to Teach Internet Safety in K-6
- Great Lesson Plans
- Tech Tip #9: Hide Your Screen Quickly
- 18 More Great Mouse Skills Programs
- How Fast Should Kids Type
- Dear Otto: PowerPoint or Publisher?
- Website Review: ProdigyGame.com
4 Teacher-authors: WordDreams...
When you leave a comment, WordPress stores your gravatar name, IP Address, comment, and email address. Therefore, leaving a comment is considered a clear affirmative, specific, and unambiguous action as defined by the GDPR giving me consent to store this information, and permission to contact you in the future by email.
Your personal information will not be sold or shared with any third parties under any circumstances. Your information shall be retained until you unsubscribe or ask me to remove your data. If you feel your data has been misused, you have a right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). If you do not consent to the above, please don’t leave a comment.