to promote digital privacy
- Avatar–a monster
- Buddy Poke 3D (Android/iOS) allows students to create animated 3D avatars that look like them. They create an animated movie starring the avatar along with a peer’s avatar.
- FaceQ–create an avatar (app)
- Lego you
- Pixton — fee-based
- Plotagon (web/iOS/Android) and they star in an animated movie. Students pick a scene, add dialogue, determine the emotions, and add sound effects and music.
- Tellagami–a video avatar
- Vokis–free to create avatar; fee to embed
- With comics, via Pixton — fee-based