- Animate a Sprite
- Backgrounds–change with Broadcast
- Broadcast basics
- Broadcast sprite
- Broadcasting and sensing
- Create a sprite video
- Create a sprite video II
- Import new Sprite
- Intro–basic skills
- List of tools
- Make sprite talk
- Move a sprite
- Programming with Scratch–college course with free enrollment from Harvey Mudd
- Scratch Curriculum from Scratch Ed
- Scratch Debug Activities
- Scratch Ed
- Scratch intro and basics–13 min.–very good
- Scratch main websites
- Scratch resources from Scratch Ed
- Symbaloo collection of Scratch resources
What’s This Blog About?
I have lesson plans, tech tips, great websites to integrate technology into your curriculum, the most popular apps you'll find useful with your iPads, and current trends in tech ed. I'll answer your questions about how to teach tech, what to teach when, where the best virtual sites are. Need more--let's chat about issues of importance in tech ed.
- 20 Great Research Websites for Kids
- A Virtual Tour of America--Via Biplane
- 16 Great Virtual Field Trips
- Ten Best Keyboarding Hints You'll Ever See
- Dear Otto: PowerPoint or Publisher?
- How to Teach Geography with Google Earth--Part I
- How to Teach Internet Safety in K-6
- Math Websites
- How to Teach Email to Kids
- Great Lesson Plans
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Teacher-authors? Check out my writer blog: WordDreams...
When you leave a comment, WordPress stores your gravatar name, IP Address, comment, and email address. Therefore, leaving a comment is considered a clear affirmative, specific, and unambiguous action as defined by the GDPR giving me consent to store this information, and permission to contact you in the future by email.
Your personal information will not be sold or shared with any third parties under any circumstances. Your information shall be retained until you unsubscribe or ask me to remove your data. If you feel your data has been misused, you have a right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). If you do not consent to the above, please don’t leave a comment.