- Capital Toss–match capitals and countries
- City Guesser
- GameOn–start or join a game
- Geography for Kids
- Geography games–from World Geography Games
- Geography games—Nat’l Geographic
- Geography videos–on YouTube
- Geogreeting—find letters around the world
- Geoguesser–guess where in the world you are based on Street View clues–single or multiplayer
- Geonet game
- MathTrail--mix math and geography
- Outline Maps
- Quizzity–geography quizz game
- Seterra–geography games
- Where is–a geography game
- Where is this
- World Geography Games
What’s This Blog About?
I have lesson plans, tech tips, great websites to integrate technology into your curriculum, the most popular apps you'll find useful with your iPads, and current trends in tech ed. I'll answer your questions about how to teach tech, what to teach when, where the best virtual sites are. Need more--let's chat about issues of importance in tech ed.
- 20 Great Research Websites for Kids
- Dear Otto: PowerPoint or Publisher?
- 20 Common Computer Problems and Solutions (a Third Grader Can Do)
- How to Teach Digital Citizenship in 1st Grade
- How to Teach Internet Safety in K-6
- Don't Miss This Westward Expansion Website
- How Fast Should Kids Type
- Four Online Sites to Teach Mouse Skills
- How to Teach Email to Kids
- 1st Grade
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Teacher-authors? Check out my writer blog: WordDreams...
When you leave a comment, WordPress stores your gravatar name, IP Address, comment, and email address. Therefore, leaving a comment is considered a clear affirmative, specific, and unambiguous action as defined by the GDPR giving me consent to store this information, and permission to contact you in the future by email.
Your personal information will not be sold or shared with any third parties under any circumstances. Your information shall be retained until you unsubscribe or ask me to remove your data. If you feel your data has been misused, you have a right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). If you do not consent to the above, please don’t leave a comment.